Photo Booth Rentals
Here's your chance to have a Classic Styled Photo Booth at your event or celebration and send your guests home with memories that will last a lifetime. Our Deluxe Photo Booth is attractively designed, meticulously crafted, and very easy to use. Just get in, follow the instructions on the full-color touch screen, and smile. Our photo booths are the REAL DEAL! Your guest will be impressed with this professional commercial size photo booth. From the sleek design of our photo booths to the quality of our images, our booths will make your celebration an instant success.
Great Choice for...
Anniversaries-----Christmas Parties-----Quinceaneras-----Bar/ Bat Mitzvahs-----Church Events-----Retirement Party-----Birthdays-----Graduations-----Reunions-----Block Parties-----Grand Openings-----School Events-----Bridal/Baby Showers-----Holiday Events-----Sweet 16-----Conventions-----Promotions-----Trade Shows-----Corporate Events-----Proms-----Weddings....and more!
Photo Booth Features
- Fastest photo booth in industry. Print, dry & slice in under 7.5 seconds.
- Large 19" easy to use touch screen.
- High Quality, commercial grade 2x6 double strips or optional 4x6 post card.
- Choice of black & white or color prints.
- Option to record 30 personal video message.
- Option of a digital flip book with all photos and videos from event.
- Option to customize welcome screen.
- Option to customize photos with text, color and logos.
- Option to email from booth.
- Option to Facebook real time from booth.
- Optional LED Lighting package.
Three Great Packages to Choose From!
Photo Booth Rental Requirements:
1. Unit comes on high density caster wheels. Must be able to wheel into location. Surface needs to be smooth. Booth cannot be lifted into place.
2. Power requirements are a standard 120V outlet.
3. Deposit of $100 to reserve a photo booth. Deposit is applied to balance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the power requirements for a photo booth?
A. 120V standard outlet. We prefer to have dedicated line.
2. Can the booth go outside?
A. Yes as long as it is in a covered area, to protect from the elements IE Rain. We do offer tents at a reduced cost of $50 for photo booth rentals.
3. How is photo booth transported?
A. Carefully :). We cannot lift it and or carry it up stairs. Photo Booth is on caster wheels so we need a smooth area to wheel it into place. Photo booths can go on to elevators.
4. How do we reserve a photo booth?
A. Call office at (561) 252-9600.We will enter all of your information into our system. You will need to provide a $100 non-refundable deposit. Your deposit will be applied to the balance of the rental. Balance will be due by date of event. Balances paid on credit card will pay 3% fee. We accept Visa, MC AMEX, or Discover. We also accept cash, certified check, or business check. NO personal checks.
5. What happens on the date of our event?
A. Someone from our office will call you the day prior to your event to finalize. At that time they will go over delivery. We will be there, at least one hour earlier then start time of your event. A professional attendant will stay at your event for the duration, to assist. Booth has a simple to use touch screen system.
6. What are the Dimension of the photo booth?
A. 48L X 29W X 74 H 399LBS
7. If my order includes a digital flip book, when can expect to receive it?
A. Please allow 2 weeks after event to receive your digital flip book. Flip books will be placed on a custom flash drive and will be mailed to you.